Yellowstone Bear World
-
Yellowstone Bear World
Our second year going to Bear World, but we were able to take Dad with us
this time!! Perfect weather and a perfect day spent as a ...
Find Me (2014)
-
3027188
Full Streaming Find Me in Top Video FormatNow you can download full Find Me
in best video format with duration 87 Min and was released on 2014-09-01...
LINCOLN CITY OREGON
-
After Eugene, we moved to Salem Oregon for a month. One Sunday we traveled
an hour and went to the beach in Lincoln city. It was such a beautiful day.
It ...
Wow!!
-
I am seriously the WORST blogger ever!! I don't even know where to start!
Well i'm living in Orem now still working at Seasons up there Wednesday
thru Satu...
15 DAYS!!!
-
*Another day, another link!!* Well not such a great pic, I couldn't get the
setting right on the camera, but as you can tell today's link said to *pack
yo...
FaMiLY nIghT @ tHE pOoL!
-
Being the end of February, we were all starting to get a little cabin
fever. Not to mention, #1 had started giving us some serious attitude and
there was n...
I'm Shauntae and I'm completely in love with my husband Cory. I could not ask for a better husband. We are pregnant with our sweet baby girl who is due in February.
2 comments:
You girls look hot!! Looks like
it was lots of fun!!
Lookin' good girls! :)PS I can't wait to see you this weekend!!!
Post a Comment